Collecting personal information
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your contact details, including your name and email address;
- information you provide to the App, including your date of birth, profile photo, height and gender;
- information about when, where and how you use the Services;
- information gathered through the connected workspaces about your use of the workspace (e.g., your workspace preferences, step counter and use of booking systems);
- information about your device used to access the Services (e.g., information relating to your Bluetooth connection, and IP address);
- the capacity in which you are accessing the Services (e.g., your account type, employment status, and your role/position at the organisation);
- your geolocation information;
- information you provide to us through your use of our website; and
- any other information that you may supply to us.
Where any personal information we collect is considered to be sensitive information (e.g., health or biometric information), we will collect, use or disclose such information about you only as allowed by law, for example where we have received your consent to do so or the collection is required by law.
Use of personal information
We may use personal information about you for the primary purpose of providing you with our Services, and other purposes for which you would reasonably expect us to use that information.
- to enable you to access and use the Services;
- to better understand your needs in relation to our Services and to provide you with a better user experience;
- to respond to your enquiries or requests;
- to communicate with you about the App’s features or our Services generally, including informing you of any new developments to the App or our Services;
- to compile and analyse statistics and trends to generate reports and other insights in relation to how the Services are used; and
- otherwise as required by law.
You can, at any time, opt-out of receiving marketing material by contacting us.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to the following third parties:
- our related companies (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth));the organisation whose network you have joined through your App, and related third-party service providers of that organisation;
- the organisation whose network you have joined through your App, and related third party service providers of that organisation;
- our third party vendors for the purposes of enabling the Services we provide to you (e.g., IT service providers, data storage and processing, maintenance or problem-solving providers and other professional advisors); and
- otherwise as required by law.
When making disclosures to any third parties, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third parties only use your personal information as reasonable required by the purpose for which we disclosed it to them and in a manner consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
We may also anonymise and de-identify any personal information we collect from you, for the purpose of aggregating it with the anonymised and de-identified information of other users. We may use such information for any purposes permitted by Australian law and may share it with any number of third parties, provided the information does not specifically identify you.
Disclosure to entities outside Australia
In the course of our ordinary business operations, we may disclose personal information to third parties located outside Australia, including those located in the USA. This is because some of our technology and operational service providers may be located outside your country of residence.
Storage and security
When you access the Services, we may install cookies and other tracking technologies on your device. Cookies are text files that are stored on your device for a number of purposes, including to: analyse trends regarding your use of the App; authenticate you; remember your preferences; improve the Services every time you use the App; and keep track of information you have provided through the Services.
Links to other websites
The App may contain links or references to other content, such as third party websites. We do not have any control over such content and are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information that you provide whilst accessing such content. You should check their own privacy policies before providing your personal information.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
For any questions or notices, please contact us at:
Last update: July 2021